Monday 14 April 2014

Yes, I know!....

Yes, I have been a bit slack.... I concede that I have been neglecting my blog for a while now. I do have a few excuses though. I am currently studying towards a Diploma in Exercise Science through the HFPA in Johannesburg and have just come to that point where I'm finishing my first year and moving on to the second, I did the Ironman 70.3 in Buffalo City and that claimed up a lot of training time.

Now I'm training for Comrades 2014 and my back to back medal and am well behind... So much so, that I think I should really be out there running instead of writing this, but I am going to get into gear and focus now.
There is so much that I plan to do. 2015 brings with it, the Ironman in Port Elizabeth and I've even had some thoughts about tackling the Duzi canoe marathon in the near future (I've never even sat in a canoe before!). Hey, why not?