Tuesday 22 October 2013

Nike Air Pegasus

Nike recently launched the 30th edition of their popular Air Pegasus running shoes. I can't explain how impressed I am with these shoes. Last year Nike SA gave me a  blue pair of the Shield pack Pegasus 29 shoes and used them to run the 87km long Comrades Marathon in Kwazulu Natal in South Africa.
Many people lose toenails, have serious blisters and various other nasty things happen to their feet on this gruelling race. I am still in awe of the way these handled the race, they performed great, keeping my feet toenailed and blister free, in fact my feet felt brand new after the race (my legs, not so much!). I like them so much, I even recently bought another pair in black.
If the 30th edition of these iconic running shoes is anything like the previous generation, I will no doubt be buying them as well.
P.S (10 January 2013) I just got another pair of Air Pegasus 29s, I couldn't help myself.